The limelight in this statement Ubava Necklace falls on the exquisite Berber enamel cross pendants. These are beautifully complemented by Krobo beads from Ghana and Bali silver to create a wonderful fusion of cultures and style. Make a statement any time of the day with this truly unique piece. Key features of this one of a kind necklace are:
- Three Berber enamel cross pendants from Morocco
- Green, Blue and Yellow recycled glass beads from Ghana
- Ornately decorated Tibetan silver spacer beads
- Round Bali silver spacer beads
- A handmade sterling silver clasp, chain and SHIKHAZURI logo bead
- Length: 51cm including clasp, with 8cm chain extension to enable necklace length to be adjusted
- Pendant height: 3.8cm
The components are personally sourced by Shikha during her travels around the world and this statement necklace is assembled in her home studio in Kenya.
FREE worldwide shipping, protective packaging and a beautiful handmade banana leaf jewellery box lined with Maasai shuka and Kenya kanga fabric is included, as well as a personally signed card by Shikha with the story behind this piece.