Nyekundu Red Aza Petite Necklace
“Nyekundu” means “red” in Swahili
The Nyekundu Red Aza Petite Necklace is a lovely piece to capture the warmth of the African sun anytime of the day or night. This smaller version of the Aza Grande Necklace is more subtle, yet still speaks volumes about your chic sense of style.
- Handcrafted brass pendant made by local Kenyan artisans – diameter approx. 1.5 inches
- Recycled glass beads from Ghana
- Animal-friendly faux suede cord, with brass slider bead
- Necklace adjustable up to 28 inches
- Packaged with a story card conveying the symbolism behind the colour and placed into a SHIKHAZURI pouch
Aza Story & Symbolism
Aza is a Swahili name that means “powerful”. Like its namesake, this Collection embodies the multi-faceted traits of a strong modern day woman: bold and commanding, yet feminine and elegant. The combination of brass and enchanting beaded accents creates an edgy-chic vibe. It personifies the perfect balance of resilience and elegance to enable you to navigate the ebbs and flows of life. Because that’s what makes you powerful!
Artisan Made & Distinctively Unique
The handmade nature of your jewellery means that it may vary slightly in shape and colour to that shown on the product images. This makes every piece distinctively unique. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Environmental & Social Impact
We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and production practices in order to create ethical jewellery that looks and feels good. Learn more about the positive impact of your purchase here.