The exquisite Sana Necklace features a handcrafted Omani gold silver pendant – a show stopping focal element that really makes this piece pop! It would look stunning worn on a black dress, or on traditional ethnic attire to effortlessly elevate your look to opulent-chic! This piece is bound to draw eyes your way and will be a piece you’ll be proud to own. Its key features are:
- A statement Omani silver pendant with gold wash
- Three strands of faceted Eye Agate beads
- Hexagonal brass beads from Ghana that give the necklace extra “edge”
- Two ornate Tibetan gold coloured separators that gives this necklace added richness
- A handmade brass clasp, chain and SHIKHAZURI logo bead
- Length: 52cm including clasp, with 8cm chain extension to enable necklace length to be adjusted
- Pendant height: 4.5cm; width: 3.5cm
The components are personally sourced by Shikha during her travels around the world and this statement necklace is assembled in her home studio in Kenya.
FREE worldwide shipping, protective packaging and a beautiful handmade banana leaf jewellery box lined with Maasai shuka and Kenya kanga fabric is included, as well as a personally signed card by Shikha with the story behind this piece.