This ostrich egg shell bead necklace incorporates wonderful materials sourced across the African continent and is a fantastic fusion of history, cultures and style. It features:
- An African tribal pendant that is handcrafted by the Toposa people of South Sudan
- Two statement handcrafted Sudanese beads embedded with copper and brass wire
- Ostrich egg shell beads sourced from the Rift Valley in Kenya
- African vulcanite discs
- Antique Ethiopian brass bicone spacer beads
- A handmade brass clasp, adjustable chain and SHIKHAZURI logo bead
- Length: 47cm including clasp, with 6cm chain extension to enable necklace length to be adjusted
- Pendant height: 6cm; width: 4.5cm
The components are personally sourced by Shikha during her travels around the world and this statement necklace is assembled in her home studio in Kenya.
FREE worldwide shipping, protective packaging and a beautiful handmade banana leaf jewellery box lined with Maasai shuka and Kenya kanga fabric is included, as well as a personally signed card by Shikha with the story behind this piece.