Plush Tusk Necklace – Black Fire Flies
The Plush Tusk Necklace is beautifully crafted by Kenyan artisans using recycled brass with a delicately applied organic texture. Black and gold seed beads and a touch of extra sparkle to mark the tusk’s status as a treasured possession.
Available in 2 colour ways: White Shimmering Mirage or Black Fire Flies.
- Pendant length, approx 5.5cm
- 18 karat gold plated brass
- Black and gold seed beads
- Available in 18 inches or 30 inches chain length
- Accompanied by a “Tembo in the Wild” story card
- Beautifully packaged in a banana leaf jewellery box that makes this a wonderful keepsake from Kenya
Environmental & Social Impact
We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and production practices in order to create ethical jewellery that looks and feels good. This collection is proudly made by independent Kenyan artisans who adopt generations old techniques and use recycled and upcycled materials wherever possible. Learn more about the positive impact of your purchase here.
We proudly donate a portion of sales of this collection to the Amboseli Trust for Elephants in order to support and raise awareness of the significant impact of their work on elephant conservation in the Amboseli ecosystem. For more information, visit www.elephanttrust.org