The combination of ethnic beads in this multi-strand recycled glass African bead necklace shows that even the simplest of materials can resonate contemporary glamour. It features:
- A tiwi nut tribal pendant from South Sudan
- Luscious chocolate brown recycled glass beads from Ghana
- Antique brass beads from Ethiopia
- Brass heishi spacers from Kenya
- Two brass cones and beads to finish off the necklace
- A handmade brass clasp, adjustable chain and SHIKHAZURI logo bead
- Length: 48cm including clasp, with 8cm chain extension to enable necklace length to be adjusted
- Pendant height: 6cm
The components are personally sourced by Shikha during her travels around the world and this statement necklace is assembled in her home studio in Kenya.
FREE worldwide shipping, protective packaging and a beautiful handmade banana leaf jewellery box lined with Maasai shuka and Kenya kanga fabric is included, as well as a personally signed card by Shikha with the story behind this piece.