Tassel Tail Threader Earrings
The Tassel Tail Threader Earrings are masterfully crafted by Kenyan artisans, taking inspiration from the playfulness of an elephant’s tail. Metallic thread tassels add a touch of whimsy and glitz to create a piece of jewellery that is wonderfully enchanting.
- Earring length, approx 6cm (including tassels)
- 18 karat gold plated brass
- Tassels which can be straightened or curled using hair straighteners
- Accompanied by a “Tembo in the Wild” story card
- Beautifully packaged in a banana leaf jewellery box that makes this a wonderful keepsake from Kenya
Environmental & Social Impact
We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and production practices in order to create ethical jewellery that looks and feels good. This collection is proudly made by independent Kenyan artisans who adopt generations old techniques and use recycled and upcycled materials wherever possible. Learn more about the positive impact of your purchase here.
We proudly donate a portion of sales of this collection to the Amboseli Trust for Elephants in order to support and raise awareness of the significant impact of their work on elephant conservation in the Amboseli ecosystem. For more information, visit www.elephanttrust.org