A wonderful Tibetan Buddhist amulet combines with beautiful beads handmade in West Africa to create a fabulous statement piece that blends cultures and style. The Oni Necklace features:
- A symbolic pendant portraying the image of Mahakala, a wrathful deity of Tibetan Buddhists
- Three strands of deep blue flower glass beads from Ghana
- Tibetan silver spacers
- West African trade beads which are decorated with hand painted flowers
- Round bottle blue Ghana glass beads
- A handmade sterling silver clasp, chain and SHIKHAZURI logo bead
- Length: 47cm including clasp, with 8cm chain extension to enable necklace length to be adjusted
- Pendant height: 4.5cm from top of pendant to the bottom
The components are personally sourced by Shikha during her travels around the world and this statement necklace is assembled in her home studio in Kenya.
FREE worldwide shipping, protective packaging and a beautiful handmade banana leaf jewellery box lined with Maasai shuka and Kenya kanga fabric is included, as well as a personally signed card by Shikha with the story behind this piece.