Tusk Ear Climbers – White Mirage
The Tusk Ear Climbers are a super chic pair of ear adornment that are masterfully created by Kenyan artisans. The climbers anchor onto the ear lobe to beautifully adorn the ear in a very unique way. White and gold seed beads are intricately wrapped around the tusk shape to add extra pizzazz.
- Ear Climber length, approx. 3cm
- 18 karat gold plated brass – hypoallergenic
- White and gold seed beads
- Accompanied by a “Tembo in the Wild” story card
- Beautifully packaged in a banana leaf jewellery box that makes this a wonderful keepsake from Kenya
Environmental & Social Impact
We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and production practices in order to create ethical jewellery that looks and feels good. This collection is proudly made by independent Kenyan artisans who adopt generations old techniques and use recycled and upcycled materials wherever possible. Learn more about the positive impact of your purchase here.
We proudly donate a portion of sales of this collection to the Amboseli Trust for Elephants in order to support and raise awareness of the significant impact of their work on elephant conservation in the Amboseli ecosystem. For more information, visit www.elephanttrust.org