Tusk Reverence Necklace
The Tusk Reverence Necklace is beautifully carved by Kenyan artisans using sustainably sourced materials and transformed into a versatile pendant to honour one of Amboseli’s most revered elephants – Tim. Leave the ivory on elephants. Wear ethical jewellery instead!
- Pendant length, approx 8.5 cm
- Available in off white upcycled Jacaranda wood, or upcycled cow horn for a darker aesthetic. Since these are naturally occurring materials, and responsibly sourced as off-cuts, their colour, pattern grain and texture may vary from that shown.
- Chain available in 18 inches or 30 inches
- Accompanied by a “Tembo in the Wild” story card
- Beautifully packaged in a banana leaf jewellery box that makes this a wonderful keepsake from Kenya
Environmental & Social Impact
We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and production practices in order to create ethical jewellery that looks and feels good. This collection is proudly made by independent Kenyan artisans who adopt generations old techniques and use recycled and upcycled materials wherever possible. Learn more about the positive impact of your purchase here.
We proudly donate a portion of sales of this collection to the Amboseli Trust for Elephants in order to support and raise awareness of the significant impact of their work on elephant conservation in the Amboseli ecosystem. For more information, visit www.elephanttrust.org