The Wood Tusk Necklace is beautifully carved by Kenyan artisans using sustainably sourced materials and transformed into a versatile pendant to honour one of Amboseli’s most revered elephants – Tim. Leave the ivory on elephants. Wear ethical jewellery instead!
- Pendant length, approx 8.5 cm
- Available in off white upcycled Jacaranda wood. This is a naturally occurring material and responsibly sourced as off-cuts, therefore the colour, pattern grain and texture may vary from that shown.
- Chain available in 30 inches (or 18 inches on request)
- Gold plated brass chain
- Accompanied by a “Tembo in the Wild” story card
- Placed in handmade SHIKHAZURI packaging using local Kenyan fabric.
Environmental & Social Impact
We pride ourselves on responsible sourcing and production practices in order to create ethical jewellery that looks and feels good. This collection is proudly made by independent Kenyan artisans who adopt generations old techniques and use recycled and upcycled materials wherever possible. Learn more about the positive impact of your purchase here.
Giving back lies at the core of SHIKHAZURI’s values. We proudly donate a portion of profits from sales to support wildlife conservation initiatives. In particular we collaborate with organisations that work with local communities and operate at grassroots level in order to conserve Kenya’s incredible wildlife heritage.
Visit Our Impact page to learn more about the causes that we support.